Depending on the bundle you choose, we provide revision. Customers can request limitless free modifications, and we will modify their design at no additional cost as long as the design and concept stay the same. The turnaround time for revisions would be 48 hours.
Money-Back Guarantee / Refund Policy
In any case, any payments invested for a project are not refundable after delivery if the first design concepts are accepted or a revision is required, unless High Tech Storm™ cancels or terminates your Contract for a cause other than your breach or non-performance:
All refund claims will be handled in the following manner:
- When the initial thoughts for a website are presented, you make a request. However, after you accept or request revisions to the initial designs, the refund offer is null and invalid, and no refund requests will be considered.
- If you seek a refund before the delivery of early design concepts, you will be eligible for a full refund (less 10 percent service & processing fee).
- If you seek a refund within 48 hours, you will be entitled for a 66 percent return (less 10 percent service & processing fee).
- If you seek a refund between 48 and 120 hours after the original design delivery, you will be eligible for a 33 percent return (less 10 percent service & processing fee).
- After 120 hours of your original design delivery, no refund requests will be granted; however, because we believe in 100 percent customer satisfaction, you are urged to contact us if you have any concerns.
- If you have not taken any action on your order within 30 days of making it, no refund request will be granted. If you want to revive your design order, you will be charged a cost based on your project.
- After the final files have been given, no refund claims will be considered.
- No refunds will be granted for website packages once development has been finished or the website has gone live.
- Refund requests for video animation packages will not be accepted after the storyboard has been developed.
- A good cause for requesting a refund must be validated against the design brief and client input for updates. A refund will not be issued until an idea is not developed according to the brief; nonetheless, additional changes will be supplied until perfect satisfaction is achieved.
- The money-back promise is contingent on the order being placed in good faith. We do not consider it good faith when a customer places design orders with more than one design firm for the same task with the objective of claiming a refund. In any instance, we reserve the right to refuse a refund request.
- Because all design tasks require consumer feedback before finishing the design, it is only fair that the customer participates and offers feedback to get the intended outcomes.
- If our developed website is discovered to be significantly similar to another website design that already exists, you are entitled to a re-draw. Any resemblance to an existing design is purely coincidental, and High Tech Storm accepts no liability or compensation claim in such a circumstance. It is the client’s obligation to obtain copyright for their artwork.
How to Get Your Refund
Please ensure that you satisfy the following standards to ensure that your refund request is authorised.
Claim your refund by contacting us via any of the three methods listed below:
- Toll free #+1-(209) 299-4605
- Live Chat
- We will try to resolve your concern by virtue of our revision policy immediately or else will email you a refund request approval from our refund department. After the refund, your design rights would be obtained by High Tech Storm and you would not be able to display any version of the design sent by company. Let us also specify that:
- You accept that because the design rights have now been transferred to the firm, you will have no right (direct or indirect) to utilise any answer or other material, work product, or media, nor will you have any ownership interest in or to the same.
- Working with government copyright agencies, High Tech Storm would disclose copyright acquisition information for the returned designs, which would limit future re-use of the designs as original creations. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or complaints regarding our refund policy.
Access to Information
To use High Tech Storm services, you may be required to give registration information or other information. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that any information you give will be true, up to date, and comprehensive. If High Tech Storm feels the information you have supplied is incorrect, out of date, or incomplete, High Tech Storm has the right to deny you access to any services or resources and to cancel or suspend your order at any time.
High Tech Storm will help the Client integrate third-party plugins and APIs, but any third-party integration necessary to help with website functioning will be STRICTLY standard. During the development of this project, the Company will have no relations with other parties. Any further work will necessitate a separate pricing arrangement.